Meet Our Team!
Our Code of Ethics
- We consider our business a means to afford us opportunities to serve our community.
- We strive to improve ourselves, increase our efficiency and enlarge our service, and by doing so reinforce the fundamental principle that ‘we profit most who serve best’.
- We are ambitious business people wishing to succeed only by ethical standards, that our success may be founded on high justice and morality.
- We maintain the highest ethical standards of advertising, pricing, selling, installation and service guided by the principles of honesty and integrity.
- We will promote the latest technological advances in the design, types and methods of installation of plumbing, heating, cooling systems; using equipment and materials complying with the standards recognized by this industry.
- We will enthusiastically participate in industry associations to gain as well as give.
- We support all progressive moves that are being carried out along the lines of trade extension, standardization and sanitation.
- We will conduct our business in a way that is wise, profitable and sets a proper example for others in our industry.
- We will maintain, follow and execute our work in conformity with federal, state, county and city building, safety, energy and water conservation, fire and housing codes; and refuse to be a party to any action that violates these regulations.
- We will promote conservation of water and energy to the public we serve with improved, adequate, safe, modern installation of energy efficient equipment.
Rivo Comm 02 Service